This is our last installment of the 3 Part Series designed by the team at AgileCloud all of which are about the challenges faced when wanting to manage your IT environment effectively.
The sad truth of the matter is that managing your IT environment effectively can be a cumbersome and time consuming never-ending task.
So how does one break out of this cycle and afford your IT professionals the time to focus on your core business, so that you can do what you do best?
AgileCloud now offers you this service in a single solution that will take all of this off your hands, the same one that will free up your IT resources as well as save you money – Managed Care.
How does Managed Care, by AgileCloud work?
Our Managed Care service offers proactive problem resolution and is based on industry best practices. It also includes remote monitoring, management and support of all your existing laptops and workstations. Although this may seem hard to believe it is all covered under our Managed Care service.
In a nutshell: Managed Care is an AgileCloud fully managed, cloud-based service that consolidates all your IT hardware, rental, maintenance and support requirements into one easily managed single point of contact.
What all is included?
- Help Desk Ticketing and Telephonic Support
- Systems Monitoring and Remediation – With state-based monitoring capabilities
- Patch Management – Ensuring security across your organization by automating the patch management process for applications
- Intelligent Cyber Security – provides deep analysis with the latest up-to-date threat intelligence
- Software Deployment – without business disruption
- Local Presence with 24x7x365 support – Instant support from our service delivery team
- Rent to own – with wholesale pricing on equipment
- SLA – our resolute financially backed SLA
- And much, much more…
We do all this so that you can get on with your core business.
What’s the “Catch”?
There’s NO “catch”. Indeed there are various scenarios through which managing your IT environment in-house can be compared to the Managed Care service offering by AgileCloud and each one would be unique. The common thread in theses comparisons is a significant cost benefit (at the least) for the organizations that make use of Managed Care – you too can help your organization realize these benefits.
Chat to us about how, through utilizing Managed Care, we can save your organization money and empower your IT staff to start achieving tangible business outcomes and enable your team to free up their valuable time to allow them to focus on the things that really matter.
AgileCloud – your silver lining is our way